Friday, February 09, 2007


Cosmo Cricket has arrived! Two great collections, Wanted and Souvenir, are now available at Scrapbook Generation. There are beautiful papers, including a clever strip page with quotes and titles on one side, die cuts, and huge packs of matching chipboard letters.

For our free Saturday Seminar tomorrow, On the Edge, we had 70 available spaces, and we have five spots left. There is one available opening at 10 a.m., and four openings at 4 p.m. Just call 417-886-0440 and register if you are interested. We will spend about 45 minutes learning a variety of new techniques and skills, including several new and "old" tools. Each participant leaves with a completed double 6x6 layout, and everything is provided, even adhesives!

One of the ladies who attended the seminar last week sent this email to us: "Thank you for having these classes. I learned several new things. I was inspired! Sometimes I see pages that are beautiful, but seem overwhelming, but once I take a class I get excited and learn I too, can do this! Love your store."

Her note made my day!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS