Thursday, March 22, 2007

She did it!

Allison Davis is a "Creating Keepsakes" Hall of Famer for 2007!

It's been hard for us to keep it a secret this long! Allison got the call from Lisa Bearnson about 4 p.m. on Monday. I talked to her earlier that afternoon to let her know that the calls had started, and she told me that she had a missed call on her cell phone, but I didn't think about it being THE CALL. When Ali called me at the store later and told me she was picked for Hall of Fame, I cried, to be honest. We all wanted it for her so badly, and thought she had a good chance, but hadn't really gotten our hopes up, since there are always so many great entries.

We've been walking on clouds since then, and can't wait to see her pages (and pictures of Drew!!!) in "Creating Keepsakes!"

Congratulations, Ali!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS