Monday, June 04, 2007

It's going to be a busy week around Scrapbook Generation! As usual, we have several classes, including a Father's Day card with Amy Estes Tuesday night and DAD wood letters with Stacey Arnall Wednesday.

Thursday, I'm doing a repeat of the April sketch sessions. The sketch sessions have proved to be very popular, and I think they may actually be one of my best ideas. I love using a sketch to make my scrapbook pages, and it's fun to share that with others. I think many of you are finding out that it takes the stress out of making a page. We have sessions scheduled at 11, 2, and 6, and there is plenty of room for more of you to attend. You can choose to use the papers I've selected, or you can choose to work with other papers and make your own signature creations. If you would like to find out what using a sketch is all about, just give us a call to register!

Friday night, we have a special Midnight Madness crop just for those who are enrolled in the Remember Me Club. It'll be a great way to get caught up, get ideas from others, and make new friends. Again, just call us to register.

Then Saturday, we'll be hosting the free Saturday Seminars, and this time the topic is Cover with Paint, Part Two. I'll be sharing some ways to jazz up title letters made using foam stamps and acrylic paint. Call 886-0440 to register. A couple of time slots are full, but there is room for more in several sessions.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS