Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm here by myself today (Stacey's moving into her new house!) and I think it's the busiest it's ever been with just me here! I've been signing people up for the retreats, for classes, for Midnight Madnesses, handing out kits, helping shoppers, and just generally running around like a nut! One of the SG regulars was in about noon, and I threatened to put her to work with me. And don't think I'm complaining...we absolutely love to be busy!

Anyway, I wanted to just quickly remind everyone that registration has started today for Scrapbook Generation's two fall retreats in Branson. The dates are Oct. 3-5 and Oct. 24-26. There are already just about 10 spots available in each retreat, so if you plan to attend, my advice is to be quick! You can stop by SG, or call us and pay the $50 deposit by phone. For more details, call us, check the newsletter, or our website!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS