Saturday, August 09, 2008

As I said in an earlier post, it's been a crazy week here at Scrapbook Generation! The highlight of my week -- and only those of you with a sister can appreciate the finer points of this experience -- was when Karin managed to lock herself in the office bathroom and we couldn't get her out for about 45 minutes! Stacey and I tried everything we knew to do, and ended up having to call Stacey's husband Jeremy to drop by with a crowbar! One of the funniest parts of the whole event was that when he finally crashed the door open, after telling Karin to stand back, she neglected to grab the door, so it shut and locked again! Jeremy did his crowbar thing again and she was finally able to escape. I'm probably going to you-know-where, but I laughed so hard that I cried!

Update on things that actually have something to do with scrapbooking...
-- Only three spots left in the super-fun Scrap Pink crop we are sponsoring on Friday, Sept. 26. If you want to attend, be quick!
-- We have four super-cute classes coming up the week of August 11. Check them out on the website...great variety.
-- Our first-ever free sketch sessions for cardmaking will debut Saturday, August 16. We'd love to have you join us.
-- I can't ever say this too often. Karin and Stacey and Allison and I are so fortunate to work in a business that has allowed us to meet and grow fond of so many of you. Thanks so much for shopping with us, and for your friendship!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS