Saturday, February 21, 2009


There's more! This has to be the best week ever for cute new stuff arriving at Scrapbook Generation! In addition to all the new collections by My Mind's Eye, BasicGrey, Pink Paislee, Teresa Collins Designs, KaiserCraft, and BoBunny, we now have Easter and spring goodies! Reminisce has a great Easter group which I really like because the colors are suitable for both boys and girls. There is also a very pretty spring group called Flower Patch by Making Memories. We also have lots of Easter and spring embellishments by Jolee's and others.

We're just getting started. Much more to come in future weeks, including Crate Paper and other favorites!

1 comment:

Katrina Hunt said...

Oh My! I just recently discovered digital scrapbooking..always afraid I am going to make "mistakes" with the real thing! I will have to stop by...you are too close to my house! I have a couple of digital lo on my blog if you happen to take a peek....your store looks fun! I will have to get on the newsletter list!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS