Thursday, June 25, 2009


Saying goodbye to a dear friend...
We announced at the first of the year that Scrapbook Generation's "Remember Me" Club would be retired at the end of 2009. Now, it looks as if that's going to happen sooner than expected. We're down to our last eight memberships, and when those are spoken for, the club will be retired.

"Remember Me"
has been one of the most rewarding things I've done since we opened Scrapbook Generation. Since the club started in January of 2007, we've helped literally hundreds of women across the country, and even in Canada, leave their families a lasting legacy of cherished photos, thoughts, experiences, and dreams. I've seen some of the completed books at events we've held here at the store, and they are truly keepsakes! I'm so honored to have been a small part of nudging some of you to make sure that the person usually behind the camera steps into the spotlight herself.

Many of you have asked what will come next, and I have the answer, at least partially. For several months, I've been working on the concept of "Remember Me" volume two. Over the next few months, I'll be fine-tuning the page topics and the design. We'll start publicizing volume two in the October-November newsletter, and have full details here in the store at that time as well. Although I can't tell you much right now, volume two will have totally new page topics, a more contemporary design, and more product in each kit.

Just as I was excited when I started working on the first "Remember Me" Club, I'm thrilled to be starting this new project. We may all make lots of scrapbook pages in our lives, but I'll bet that the family members we leave behind will cherish the ones we've created about ourselves more than any others.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS