Friday, August 14, 2009

For all you back-to-schoolers, Scrapbook Generation just received a huge assortment of new school papers and embellishments from a variety of companies.

Product update: 
BoBunny is a definite for Monday.  

CKC - Tulsa update:
Allison did a post on her blog recently about our "scrapbook factory," as her sister Stacey has dubbed our work of the past few weeks. Ali talked about all the kits and sketch books we are producing to sell at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Tulsa, and I wanted to share one of the comments. This is from Sharon in California...

"I have to say that I find your pages to be such a breath of fresh air! I have been using the Sketches #4 book constantly since it arrived and have ordered the previous three. I've been scrapping for years but had gotten into a rut lately. The fact that I can eliminate one step from my scrapping (the part where I sit and ponder a layout design!) has enabled me to scrap like a mad woman in the last few weeks! Thanks for putting in all the long hard hours at the Scrap Factory for us!!"

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS