Wednesday, September 23, 2009




Welcome a new company to Scrapbook Generation! We have three collections by a company called Bella Blvd. As always, we're on the lookout to find the smaller, trendy new lines to supplement the "old favorites" we all know and love.

The BasicGrey Eerie collection will be out on the shelves soon. Part has arrived, but we're waiting until all the embellishments arrive. Also, BasicGrey's Indian Summer line is on the way to us! We also have new hunting and fishing papers from SugarTree, and new travel papers and stickers from Paper House. Las Vegas paper and glitter make a great pair! I'll post pics on Thursday!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love the Bella Blvd papers especially the little boy papers. I'm always looking for something new & different. If I e-mailed an order would you ship it with my October kit?

Scrapbook Generation said...

Absolutely! We do that for people all the time! -- Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS