Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Congratulations to the October blog contest winners!
Thanks so much to the 72 of you who took the time to enter comments in our October blog contest. I shamelessly asked for compliments, and you came through with so many sweet sentiments about Scrapbook Generation that Karin and Stacey and Allison and I are still smiling! I'll definitely be printing all of those out to become part of our SG scrapbook!

With so many wonderful comments, it just made sense to have more than one winner. So, we picked a random local winner, and a random "long-distance" winner.

• Local blog contest winner:
"Never a dull moment at SG. Do these gals sleep? They work so hard to stay on the cutting edge of paper arts. Whether you are a scrapbooker or a cardmaker, they make you feel special." -- Amy Henbest

• "Long-distance" blog contest winner:
"I think the first thing that comes to mind is that SG seems like one big happy family!! It's so refreshing to come to your website for some design inspiration and see how you are truly proud of each other...it's a happy blog. Since I'm too far to crop with you, I love getting the monthly kits. We formed our own crop based around your page kits with a group of CT/NY scrappers. Thanks for the  inspiration!" -- Jean in CT (Jean, just send your full name and shipping info to stacey@scrapbookgeneration.com and we'll send your prize to you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see my name as the October winner! Our "East Coast group" is cropping with your kits again tomorrow!

Thank you so much; can't wait to see my goodies :D

Jean in CT

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS