Thursday, January 13, 2011

Candy Colwell joins the SG teaching staff...



The ladies in Candy Colwell's first class at SG are still working away while I'm writing this blog entry! They seem to be having a wonderful time...I've been at my spot in the lobby this morning, and I can hear some of what goes on in the classroom. Just as we knew, Candy (shown above in the pink shirt) is teaching a class loaded with techniques and tips for using these skills in other projects. In addition, her teaching skills are well-polished -- she has an easy-to-understand and informative style, which is what you always hope for in an instructor. We're looking forward to a long association with her.

Next week, Candy is teaching a free "distressing" demo here at SG. I'll post some examples of what you'll learn soon, plus more details about this special chance to learn some great techniques...free!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS