Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Blizzard!
Hope that today finds you all safe and warm in your homes...maybe some of you are even finding time to scrapbook. My project for this so-welcome snow day is to work on cleaning up the disaster area that I call my scrapbook room!

Here in Mansfield, it doesn't really have the blizzard feel yet, several hours of sleet with a couple of inches of snow, so far. I'll have to check in later with Karin in Springfield to see what she thinks about being open Wednesday. From what I've seen on the news, it is worse there than it is here.

As soon as I get my work table unburied, I'll start to work on the three Super-Saver layouts for this Saturday. We'll be using the BoBunny Crush collection of papers and stickers. As soon as I have the layouts completed sometime on Wednesday, I'll post the photos here.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS