Saturday, January 28, 2012

More new products...

Fun Day by My Mind's Eye
Fun Day by My Mind's Eye
Enchanted by BoBunny
Chaps by American Crafts
Space Age by Best Creation
Puppy Love by Best Creation

Paper Boy by Ruby Rock-It
Panorama by Making Memories
Times and Seasons by Echo Park
Touchdown by Best Creation
A Boy's Life by Echo Park
Let's Eat by TPC Studio 
Nesting chipboard and coordinating Nestabling by Want2Scrap
Mister Huey's mists by Studio Calico
Lots and lots of new Glimmer Mist colors by Tattered Angels

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Although I love seeing photos of your store displays, it makes me a little sad because all the LSS around me have gone out of business. I do have the ability to buy online, but I miss being able to see in person all the beautiful collections altogether. I'm sooooo glad your store is thriving!!
~Rebecca

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS