Friday, May 03, 2013

New! Just in time for NSD!

Five $100 gift baskets just waiting for local winners. They're from Simple Stories, American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants, and Echo Park. (We have five more identical baskets waiting for our online winners!) Get a ticket for each $25 in purchases, either in-store or online!

Pebbles: Basics

Pebbles: Party

Crate Paper: Party Day

BasicGrey: Hipster

Authentique: Grace

Authentique: Strong

Echo Park: Happy Go Lucky

Doodlebug: Flower Box

Doodlebug: Fruit Stand

Doodlebug: Stars and Stripes

Pebbles: Love You More

Webster's Pages: Composition and Color; Sweet Notes

My Mind's Eye: Kate & Co.

My Mind's Eye: Kate & Co.

My Mind's Eye: Find Your Wings and Fly
My Mind's Eye: Find Your Wings and Fly

2 comments:

Childoftherockgarden said...

Scrapbook Generation has such beautiful and unique products. I am SO EXCITED about NSD with SGS!!!!!

Childoftherockgarden said...

Scrapbook Generation offers the most beautiful and unique products. I am SO EXCITED about NSD with SG!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS