Friday, July 26, 2013

New My Mind's Eye already in online store!

Seeing the new My Mind's Eye collections in person was fabulous. Thanks so much to K.C. and the rest of the MME crew for making us feel right at home in the MME booth at CHA. My personal favorite new collection is Chalk Studio -- which you can tell by the photos I took!

The new collections include Cut & Paste, Chalk Studio, Happy Haunting, Mistletoe Magic, and Vintage Christmas (also pictured below). To see the entire collections, click here.

Don't forget that SG is one of the first online stores anywhere to ALREADY have all the new MME goodies, and that all orders placed for the new My Mind's Eye products (by midnight Saturday, July 27) will ship on Monday, July 29!

Local customers can choose the free "pick-up" option when selecting shipping choice. Orders will be available to pick up at SG on Monday, July 29.

Check out the SG messages on the MME board at CHA!





No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS